- DELISH CAFE
- The owners of Delish, were approached by us in July 2012. We offered to review their existing lighting arrangements at the café in the Floreat forum. After discussing the options, they decided to replace all of their existing Halogen down lights and transformers and install our 240V GU10 down light package. They were constantly replacing either failed globes or transformers and were increasingly concerned about the fire risk associated with the high temperature their existing lights operated at.They were aware of the impact on the environment due to high-energy use and replacing globes this was naturally reflected in their electricity bills.
- Halogen globe and transformer 58 @ 55Watts
- Hours of use 6am to 8pm Mon-Sun
- Rate of charge per Kilo watt hour 0.28
- Cost of existing electricity 58 x 55W x 14hrs x 7days x 52wk x 0.28 = $4,551.75 PA
- Cost of maintenance circa 15% of elec bill = $682.76
- Total cost of lighting (former) = $5,234.51 PA
- Cost of electricity Eureka 7W led =$5,79.31 PA
- Saving of $4,655.20 PA
- Cost of Supply and installation $3,887.50
Pay back in less than one year, with ongoing savings of nearly $5k PA, including the saving of replacement and maintenance costs.